Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 31.5 Help Wanted

I was antsy today and went to the gym to lift weights, but couldn't find very many exercises that didn't hurt.  I just wanted to go home and do my physical therapy and/or yoga.  From now on, that's going to be the drill unless I can get a personal trainer to help me with an actual routine I can remember.

Part of my goal in going to the gym was to weigh myself, and I didn't even do that.

Oh, and my left shin is sore.  Don't think they're shin splints, but it's still not terribly pleasant.  I'm just a ball of joy today.  And amazingly, my bad attitude is because I couldn't do the exercises I wanted to do and that the run that I will do tomorrow regardless will be less enjoyable due to my little aches that I have acquired this week.

Thank you, cloudy day for making my GPS go all buggy and tricking me into running too many miles...  Tomorrow I'm going to take it easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment