Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 25: Fiddy

Guess who has pretty much hit the fifty mile mark?  ME!


I hit another mental block today but eh.  It was purely mental because I asked my body how it felt, and it said that everything was just fine, but my brain said that it just wasn't going to happen.  This was, again, in the last three minutes of the last run.  I compromised with my brain; I walked for one minute and then ran the last two.  


Honestly, though, the fact that I even ran on the treadmill at all was a miracle.  I am so tired physically and mentally from this semester that I didn't even want to get in the car to drive to the gym, and even after I got there, I felt like just laying down on an exercise ball and taking a long nap.  But not only did I run on the treadmill, but I even did MOST of week 6, day 2.


Victory.

My workout was:
Week 6, Day 2
2.24 miles in 33 minutes, 2.0% incline
Average Mile Pace: 14:47

No comments:

Post a Comment