Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 15: Feel the Burn

I went to the Jazz game last night, and we were leaving before the time I usually go to the gym, so I rearranged my schedule so I could still go.  I decided that I have done really well and have never missed a day yet, and I wasn't going to start now.  I also decided whilst on the treadmill that I wasn't going to turn back or back down.  The decision turned out to be very necessary...


I did week 4 on Friday, and it was only mildly challenging.  I could do it again on a Monday.  I could do it again.  I could do it again.  I doubted that encouragement that I gave myself more than a few times near the end of the last jogging interval, but I made it through after all.  My legs are somewhat sore today, which actually feels kind of good.  It's nice to know that I stay challenged.  


My workout was:
Week 4, Day 2
2.10 miles in 32 minutes, 2.0% incline
Average Pace: 15:08

No comments:

Post a Comment